DIPLOMATIC/OFFICIAL/LAISSEZ-PASER (UNITED NATION PASSPORT)
- Diplomatic and Service Visa will be given to foreign nationals bearing a Diplomatic or a Service Passport for the conduct of diplomatic or government assignments in Indonesia.
- Diplomatic Visa is given to foreign nationals bearing a diplomatic or Laissez Passer (UN) passport, for the purpose of conducting diplomatic assignments, or attending meetings.
- Service Visa is given to foreign nationals bearing official/service passport, on assignment for non-diplomatic purposes
- Multiple Entry visa will be given only if there is an authorization from the Indonesia Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- Based on Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations 1961, diplomatic visa can only be given to holder diplomatic passports, free of charge (gratis).
- For those who want to apply diplomatic visa with ordinary passport / national passport, they will not be granted diplomatic visa. The Embassy considers to give them visa based on their purposes (business visa or social – cultural visa), and they have to pay (it is not free of charge). Unless, if theres is an authorization fron the Indonesia Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic Indonesia, diplomatic and dinas visa will be free of charge (gratis).
- Processing :
- Visa is processed within 3 (three) working days, after all requirements have been fulfilled. For those who will be posted in Indonesia for Diplomatic/Official (UN, other International Organization) visa will be issued after obtaining the approval from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia
- Expediting process of the visa application will be given only in the urgent basis.
- Validity : The visa is good within 3 (three) months from the date of issuance
- Original Passport Diplomatic/Official/Laissez Passer , Passport valid for minimum of 6 (six) months
- Copy Passport and Visa in Malaysia
- Diplomatic Note from Ministry of foreign affairs/Diplomatic missions/from the United Nations/Institutions of the Government/Department concerned, confirming the person’s diplomatic/service assignment, explaining the position of the application, purposes of visit, duration of stay and destination in Indonesia
- 1 (one) Photograph size 4x6 cm
- Complete and sign visa application form, to download visa application form click here
Submission During Office Hours :
MONDAY - THURSDAY : 09.00 AM – 13.00 PM 14.00 PM - 17.00 PM
FRIDAY : 09.00 AM – 12.30 PM 14.30 PM - 17.00 PM
For further information, please contact Consular Section : Telp : (03) 2116 4000 EXT. 4042 Fax : (03) 2141 8248