- Media Advisory : 20th Anniversary of the Indian Ocean Rim Association
- Press Release : World Culture Forum 2016
- Press Release : Guinea, Liberia dan Sierra Leone Bebas Ebola
- Pengumuman Pelelangan Dengan Pascakualifikasi Pengadaan Jaringan Pelayanan Konsuler
- WNI di Malaysia Diminta Waspada Demam Zika
- Pengumuman Hasil Lelang Sederhana Media Iklan Digital
Passport holders from the following countries must obtain reference from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta before applying for an Indonesian Visa :
- North Korea
The requirements :
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Fill the white form
- The sponsor must be an Indonesian / company in Indonesia.
- The invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- ID copy of the sponsor.
- The confirmation letter from the sponsor in Malaysia (school / company) where the applicants working or studying, addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- Marriage Certificate (spouse)
- Birth Certificate (children)
- Provide the requirements stated above.
- Attend the interview.
- Within a week, the embassy will issue a reference number for the applicants and sponsor.
- The sponsor will manage how to get Approval Letter from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta.
- Once you get the Approval Letter, you may process the visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia and pay telex fee RM 18.