- Press Release-Saksi Ahli: Walfrida Soik Memiliki Sejarah Hidup Yang Sulit
- Press Release-Hakim Putuskan Prima Facie: Walfrida Soik Diminta Melakukan Pembelaan Diri
- Press Release-Utusan Khusus Pemerintah Indonesia Bawa Pesan Keluarga Penumpang Asal Indonesia Agar Operasi Sar MH370 Diteruskan
- Dompet Peduli Korban Gunung Kelud & Sinambung
- Media Advisory Conference of Cooperation among East Asian Countries for Palestinian Development
- Press Release Kasasi terhadap Keputusan Bebas Hiu Bersaudara
Passport holders from the following countries must obtain reference from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta before applying for an Indonesian Visa :
- North Korea
The requirements :
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Fill the white form
- The sponsor must be an Indonesian / company in Indonesia.
- The invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- ID copy of the sponsor.
- The confirmation letter from the sponsor in Malaysia (school / company) where the applicants working or studying, addressed to the Immigration Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesian.
- Marriage Certificate (spouse)
- Birth Certificate (children)
- Provide the requirements stated above.
- Attend the interview.
- Within a week, the embassy will issue a reference number for the applicants and sponsor.
- The sponsor will manage how to get Approval Letter from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta.
- Once you get the Approval Letter, you may process the visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia and pay telex fee RM 18.